MPCluster for Maptitude: Benefits...
Do you need to find natural groups in your Caliper® Maptitude® datasets?
For example, do you have your customers plotted as pushpins, and need to find natural groups for the best utilization of your salesforce? Or perhaps you need to identify "hotspots" in specific product sales?
If so, MPCluster will solve your problems. MPCluster identifies groups or clusters in your Maptitude data, and then creates new layers drawing the clusters as boundary shapes and centroid points. MPCluster is typically used with point layers, but it will also work with area layers.
- Find clusters from thousands of pushpins or data points.
- clusters can be based on "closest" distance or take into account custom costs and driving distances.
- Flexible: Works with most Maptitude datasets and selection sets.
- Supports a range of size constraints to find clusters that meet your needs.
- Cluster centers can be weighted using a dataset data field.
- Clusters can be drawn as boundaries with centers.
- Input data can be colored according to cluster allocations using a joined data view.
- Cluster assignments and parameters can be written to a Microsoft Excel workbook for further analysis or reporting.
- Ability to use pre-defined fixed cluster positions - e.g. use existing depot locations when finding new optimum positions.
These benefits are supported by a range of features.
MPCluster supports all versions of Caliper Maptitude from Maptitude 2014 onwards; and Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
Click here to download MPCluster. This is a free trial version that will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPCluster licenses can be purchased online for US$100 each (Basic) or US$140 each (Professional). Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPCluster support.