MPCluster for MapPoint: Benefits...
Do you need to find natural groups in your Microsoft® MapPoint® datasets?
For example, do you have your customers plotted as pushpins, and need to find natural groups for the best utilization of your salesforce? Or perhaps you need to identify "hotspots" in specific product sales?
If so, MPCluster will solve your problems. MPCluster identifies groups or clusters in your MapPoint data, and then draws a boundary shape around each cluster and/or mark each cluster's center with a pushpin. MPCluster supports most of MapPoint's different dataset types, but it is typically used with pushpin (point) datasets or shaded area datasets.
- Find clusters from thousands of pushpins or data points.
- Flexible: Works with most Mappoint datasets.
- Supports a range of size constraints to find clusters that meet your needs.
- Cluster centers can be weighted using a dataset data field.
- Clusters can be drawn (annotated) as boundary shapes and/or central locations.
- Ability to manage existing cluster annotation from previous MPCluster runs.
- Cluster assignments and parameters can be written to a Microsoft Excel workbook for further analysis or reporting.
These benefits are supported by a range of features.
MPCluster supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards; and Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, & 8.
Click here to download MPCluster. This is a free trial version that will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPCluster licenses can be purchased online for US$100 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPCluster support.
MPCluster for Maptitude
Considering Microsoft have announced the end of their MapPoint product line, we are recommending that our customers move to Caliper's Maptitude product.